Are you in search of a comforting, warm meal that fits perfectly into your keto lifestyle? Look no further than the Kielbasa Broccoli Bake! This dish combines the savory flavors of kielbasa and bacon with the wholesome goodness of broccoli, all wrapped up in a creamy, cheesy sauce. It’s the ideal choice for a hearty family dinner, a casual weekend brunch, or even as a show-stopping dish at your next potluck. Plus, it’s easy to make and packed with flavors that will delight your taste buds while keeping your carb count low.
Kielbasa Broccoli Bake
This Kielbasa Broccoli Bake is a keto-friendly delight that’s as satisfying to prepare as it is to eat.
- 1 1/2 packages Hillshire Farm Kielbasa
- 2 bags frozen Broccoli florets
- 8 slices of bacon, fried and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons Flavor God Garlic Lovers seasoning
- Pink Salt and Peppercorn to taste
- Start by frying the bacon until crisp. Set it aside on a paper towel to drain.
- In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, Garlic Lovers seasoning, and a dash of salt. Let the mixture sit.
- Slice the kielbasa and give it a quick fry in the same skillet used for bacon, draining any excess fat. Set it aside.
- Stir 6 strips of the chopped bacon into the mayo mixture, then add the frozen broccoli, coating evenly.
- Transfer the broccoli mixture back into the cast iron skillet and bake at 400°F for 30 minutes.
- Mix in the kielasa, sprinkle with cheese, and bake for an additional 15 minutes until everything is beautifully melted together. Finish by topping with the remaining bacon, let it rest for 10 minutes, and then serve.
Breakdown of Ingredients and Average Carb Content
This Kielbasa Broccoli Bake is not just delicious; it’s also conscientiously keto. Here’s a quick breakdown of the average carb content in the main ingredients:
- Broccoli: Approximately 6g net carbs per cup.
- Kielbasa: Varies by brand, but generally low carb.
- Bacon: Essentially carb-free, but check packaging for any added sugars.
- Mayonnaise: Generally carb-free or very low carb.
- Sour Cream: About 1g of carbs per tablespoon.
- Parmesan Cheese: Less than 1g of carbs per ounce.
The total carb count will depend on the specific brands and quantities used, but each serving of this dish is designed to be keto-friendly, keeping you well within your daily carb limits.
A Feast for All Senses
This Kielbasa Broccoli Bake proves that sticking to a keto diet doesn’t mean sacrificing flavor or satisfaction. With its rich, creamy texture and robust flavors, it’s a testament to how versatile and delicious keto cooking can be. Whether you’re gathering around the table with family, entertaining friends, or simply looking to spice up your meal prep routine, this dish is sure to become a beloved staple in your culinary repertoire. Give it a try and watch it become an instant favorite, proving that keto meals can be both nutritious and incredibly tasty.
Recipe and image By: @ketobrawn