Tender and flavorful chicken breasts are seasoned with a homemade fajita seasoning mix with fresh sauteed veggies that are cooked to perfection in a cast iron skillet.
– Chicken breasts – Yellow onion – Bell pepper – Chili powder – Smoked paprika – Cumin – Garlic – Olive oil – Flour tortillas
1. Preheat a heavy cast iron skillet to medium heat and add your oil, or the option you prefer for your pan.
2. Combine all your spices in a small bowl and mix well.
3. Season chicken breast, saving about a fourth of it for the vegetables.
4. Slice your onion, poblano, and bell peppers into similar size slivers.